Join our team of professionals and realise your full potential.
Here at Ying Mei, our brilliantly qualified team is shaping the future of accounting.
We are looking for people to join our team who are as excited as we are to help businesses grow and achieve their goals.
- To provide full spectrum of Accounting, GST, Audit, Taxation and other Corporate services to a wide industries of clients
- Assisting in carrying out quality accounting, audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
- Support the audit team to perform on-site fieldwork
- Document and test clients’ internal control system
- Internal audit, special projects, transaction services and due diligence work
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Recognised Degree in Accountancy/Business/Finance or equivalent professional qualification in Accountancy such as ACA, ACCA, CPA.
- No experience required for newly graduates.
- Minimum 2 years experience for senior
- A good understanding of pertinent business and risk management issues and familiarity with the regulatory and reporting environment. Good working knowledge IFRS is advantageous.
- Excellent communications skills, strong analytical skills and excellent business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proactive, committed and able to work under pressure
- Possess initiative & ability to work independently